Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff Project!

Gimme Your Stuff



First project: International exchanges through Gimme Your Stuff!

I am on the East Coast of the United States of America and I would be happy to send you:

  • candy
  • little toys
  • small crafty items
  • magazines
  • postcards
  • a mix CD
  • random tshirts from thrift shops
  • stickers
  • patterned/scrapbook papers
  • and maybe some other stuff, too! Just ask.

In exchange, I would like:

  • unusual or cute stationery (writing paper, envelopes, etc.)
  • chopsticks rests
  • Ai Jing CDs (My 1997, etc.)
  • fashion or entertainment or craft magazines from Japan or China
  • Nana manga stuff
  • Moomin stuff
  • Buddhist, Shinto, or other religious paraphenalia (other than Christian)
  • odd candies (but only vegetarian ones, please)
  • tshirts in languages other than English (size small or medium)
  • mix CDs
  • stickers
  • or maybe something else?

Please leave me a comment if you want to do a swap!

Thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma
Yes, I would love to trade with you. What kind of Moomin items you would like? There is also candy an cookies,toys, books etc.

Janette from
http://kodama-designs.com/ribbonworld/?page_id=5

anuja said...

Hey Emma,

Thanks for commenting on my post!!:)

I would love to swap with you, but I have a backlog of people I have already agreed to swap with. Since I love to personalize each swap, I am collecting stuff for one swap at a time:) And being on a student's budget allows me to have one swap at a time only:) I hope you understand!!

I would love to swap with you. I can definitely send you some religious items from here!

So, go ahead and swap with others and let me get back to you in some time to arrange something between us.

Let me know if you are still interested at anujawaghela(at)gmail(dot)com!:)

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Anuja:)